We understand everybody has different circumstances. Many are running their own business, some need to stay on the road; others may have family commitments – all pressures that prevent people from taking time out for a block week intensive course.
The Distance Learning course includes:
- The same course materials as would be used on the intensive course.
- Study guide
- Case study exercises
- A structured plan and timescale for learning
- Mock exams
- An allocated tutor to mark your completed mock exams and case studies
- Feedback, advice and guidance from the tutor where required
- Access to our online question bank of over 1000 multiple choice questions to practice for the multiple choice examination. The candidiate receives a log on that allows the candidate to practice multiple choice questions on specific syllabus areas as well as taking unlimited randomly generated practice mock examinations.
- Entrance to both the multiple choice and case study exams
THE DISTANCE LEARNING COURSE COSTS £598.80.
THE MANUAL CAN BE POSTED OUT FOR AN ADDITIONAL £12.